https://testifyconvent.com/vjxm2wy6?key=b8ffd965eea8b27a778ad3d384544fb0 MIXXXXX IT: Sun on my skin, song in my heart...

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sun on my skin, song in my heart...



Ahhh, finally we are enjoying some good weather in LA. The sun is out, the temperatures are rising and I am beginning to feel like summer is around the corner! Sorry for the lack of posts this week, work has been kind of crazy. Normally when I come home I have plenty of time to do some blogging, but for the past week I’ve been putting in a lot of overtime, so I when I finally get home I just crash! Wednesday I came home around 8, decided to take a nap and woke up next morning! Some nap, huh? J But, things are finally getting back to normal, so I promise to post more!!!
I hope you are all enjoying the weekend,
Love,
Annabelle
Sweater – Robert Rodriguez, Jeans – J Brand, Boots – Alejandro Ingelmo, Bag – Tylie of Malibu, Jewelry – Givenchy.

Blog Archive